Friday, October 9, 2009

Do you blog? Get to know other members!

Well, since I posted that newsletter this week, I've seen increased traffic not only here on the Farm's blog, but on my own blog: Schell Urban Homestead as well.  And, I received a great tip from another member and blogger, Annie @ http://www.jeremyandannie.com/, in the comment section of one of my posts.  Annie has some amazing pictures of the farm (and all kinds of other fun things) on her blog.  Did you know that she received her working membership as an anniversary gift!?  How cool is that! 

This gave me an idea... to post a members' blogroll as a way for us to get to know each other a bit and to see pictures and exchange recipes and ideas.  We all have at least one thing in common already: loving the amazing, fresh organic produce from Jerry & Jacquie. 

So if you blog and are interested in connecting this way, leave your blog address in the comments section on this post.  I will add you to the blogroll at the right!  In the mean time, check out some of Annie's recipes on her site or some Thrifty Thursday tips at my own.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Check out malmducks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anisa, great idea to build a members' blogroll! Please add mine:

    http://www.cookingwithmichele.blogspot.com

    THX - Michele Morris

    (PS I'm in the process of migrating my blog to Wordpress and merging my website, my food blog and my travel blog, so when that's complete I'll let you know to change it to the new address.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's not exactly a blog, but I do have a website for my Stampin' Up! business: http://jenniferloper.stampinup.net. I offer monthly card classes and teach people how to use rubber stamps and paper to make beautiful cards and home decor.

    I love the idea of letting each other know more about what we do. I know that Jacquie has wanted to assemble a sort of members services directory for many years. Maybe now that we are getting more of an online presence, that can happen. I would gladly contact a farm member for services I needed, if I knew what they did.

    ReplyDelete